About Pcdata USA
Established in 2006 and based in East Granby, CT Pcdata USA is a global logistics systems leader for supply chain automation. Pcdata USA was named a finalist for the 2015 MHI innovation Award for Best New Product, Smart Glass AR (Augmented Reality).
Pcdata USA's Pick-to-Light systems are part of a lean manufacturing and distribution process, offering shorter throughput, fewer errors, and significant cost savings. Unlike implementation products, the easy installation solution is resulting in huge product growth throughout North America. The omni-channel, e-commerce customer wants the right product delivered every time and usually within a few days; increasingly the next day .... even the same day ordered. Pcdata can help.
Pcdata USA is represented in a wide variety of industry sectors including apparel, cosmetics, e-commerce fulfillment, Third Party Logistics (3PL), wholesale distribution, food service, healthcare, pharmaceutical, production & assembly , as well as bakeries around the world. Products include Pick-To-Light, PTL in Hybrid Solutions, PickCart, PickStar, Distrib AR Smart Glass and DockManager.
Pcdata is currently adding new dealers, distributors, and integration partners to accommodate the strong demand for the company's solutions. Follow Pcdata USA on twitter@pcdatausa Call Pcdata USA at 855 844 1086.
ORDER PICKING 1 ON 1
Order picking mistakes in a distribution facility can cost between 3 and 30 dollars per error, not including the cost of a dissatisfied customer. A proper order picking solution reduces errors to the bare minimum. In a typical distribution center the majority of the SKU’s will be slow movers and a minority will be fast moving products. Depending on the required picking velocity, there are different strategies which offer the best results. Finding the best technology for each SKU group is uniquely combined into a single best-in-class lean manufacturing hybrid system by Pcdata USA.
We are proud sponsors of the following organizations:
U.S. Head Office
It is our mission to provide the most comprehensive range of cutting edge warehouse optimization and tracking and tracing solutions for product distribution available in the market. We want to provide our customers with the best solution tailored to our customers’ wants and needs. We distinguish ourselves by the partnership approach, before, during and after an implementation. Our core strength lies in pick to light solutions and their applications, but we want to be considered a though leader in the realm of any and all supply chain automation solutions and market trends.
- Our employees are our most valuable asset and the knowledge, experience and flexibility they bring to Pcdata give us our competitive edge.
- We develop our tailored solutions putting our customers’ needs and wants first.
- We are never satisfied with the status quo and continue to challenge ourselves to further improve / enhance our solutions for our customers.
Facts and Figures
- Established in 2006 and based in Connecticut
- Over 140 systems installed in North America
- Strong lean Six Sigma focus - with emphasis on continuous innovation
- Winner of American Society of Baking 2015 Innovation Awards Program in the category of Operational Excellence for Distrib Performance Manager and Dashboard
- Finalist for the 2015 MHI innovation Award for Best New Product, Smart Glass AR (Augmented Reality)